Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Penelope Cruz Does 'Harper's Bazaar'

¡Ay, caramba! Check out the very sexy and talented (and PedroDotCom's pick for favorite Tom Cruise beard, sorry Katie) Penelope Cruz give good face for the cover of Harper's Bazaar's May 2012 issue:


more highlights from inside the mag: 

On her idol, Meryl Streep: “When I first started watching movies and I saw Meryl’s work, that’s when I became obsessed with acting. Now I kiss her whenever I see her! She must think I’m crazy.”

On recalling a magazine shoot she had to do with Meryl a few years ago for the AIDS charity (RED): “As soon as she got to the set, I had to sit topless on top of her. It was the most interesting love scene I’ve ever done.”

On how she characterizes herself: “[I'm a] worrier. I am living for every day and trying to have less fear, less worry. But I have always worried about everything; it’s in my nature. It’s the thing that makes me suffer the most.”


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...


nobody says "why don't you fuck me anymore" like Penelope.
pure joy to the ears.