Monday, March 5, 2012

Mila Kunis Does 'Harper's Bazaar'

Check out PedroDotCom's runner-up choice for favorite Jewish-Lesbianish-faux-ballerina (Natalie Portman nabbed top prize) strike a pose in Versace for the April 2012 cover of Harper's Bazaar:


more highlights from inside the mag:

On dating: “I don’t get asked out. This past year, I haven’t been home, so who’s going to ask me?”

On getting older: “I will not put a needle in my body unless I have a medical reason, but ask me in 10 years. Right now, I’m like, ‘I’m going to embrace it,’ but…I’m probably going to want to have something done. I have no doubt.”

On her dramatic weight loss in Black Swan: “[My body] has never been the same. My shape is different. When I got down to 95 pounds, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back, it went to completely different areas….I’d be happy if my ass got bigger. All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach.”