Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lana Del Rey Does 'Birtish Vogue'

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it. BRITISH VOGUE! Get a look at singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey give good botox injected face for the cover of British Vogue's March 2012 cover:


Lana recently sat down with a UK radio station and discussed where she gets her fashion and music inspiration from: “I’m not really interested in a ton of female musicians but there is something about Britney Spears that compelled me – the way she sings and just the way she looks.” 

Lana also spoke with Rolling Stone about her heavily criticized Saturday Night Live performance: “I actually felt good about it. I thought I looked beautiful and sang fine … There’s backlash about everything I do. It’s nothing new. When I walk outside, people have something to say about it. It wouldn’t have mattered if I was absolutely excellent."


haters, they gon' hate.