Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Does 'Harper's Bazaar'

Check out country music superstar 90's it guurrl, Gwyneth Paltrow give good face for the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine's March 2012 issue shot by Terry Richardson:


On her wrinkles: "I'll take my wrinkles. I don't like the Botox thing." 

On her hopes her daughter would grow up to be a power Lesbian: "I've been saving my clothes for her since before she was born. I was like, I'll bet you anything I'll have a daughter, and she'll be a really cool butch lesbian and be so above clothes, and I got a very clothes-obsessed child. So if she's a lesbian, she's a lipstick lesbian. She doesn't like anything avant-garde at all. She likes anything that's pretty, pretty, pretty or has a bow or a ruffle or is pink."

On how she goes on a 12-week detox every season: "I have a lot of inflammation in my system, so I'm not having anything I'm allergic to—no gluten, no dairy, no sugar. I'll wake up exhausted; I can feel my adrenal cortex being really high. When I get into bed, my heart will pound, my skin won't be good, I'll feel cranky, and then I'll just know it's time." And when she's not detoxing, “I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable.”