Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daniel Craig And Rooney Mara Do EW

Check out 'Dragon Tatto' star Daniel Craig give Rooney Mara a piggy back ride (lucky bitch!) for the cover of the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly:


And here are some more highlights from inside the mag:

Rooney, on initially being told she wasn’t right for the part: “They said they didn’t want to see me. I was like, ‘Okay, that makes sense. I don’t think I’m necessarily right for it either.’ And then I saw the girls who were potentially up for the part all over the Internet and I thought, ‘Well, if these girls are going in, I should get a chance. They’re not necessarily any more right for it than I am.’”

Director David Fincher, on handling the intense scenes in the story: “I couldn’t be happier. We didn’t want to whitewash it. We intend to earn our R [rating]. If you’ve read the book, you know what I’m talking about.”