Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rihanna Does 'Esquire'

Check out Rihanna working a wet weave and some serious seaweed (or she was dragged out of a dumpster in the back of Sushi Kushi) for the cover of Esquire Magazine's November 2011 issue:


And here is what she had to say about her one time lover/very own Ike Turner:

Her thoughts on Chris Brown: "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? ... I've always been a fan. ... I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I've put that behind me. ... I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him."

UPDATE: For those who give a shit, here is the official cover art for Beyonce's Rihanna's NEW album Talk That Talk!


you ain't sasha guurrl.