Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NEW Cameron Crowe Film

Check out the just released trailer for Cameron Crowe's (Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous, Vanilla Sky) new film "We Bought A Zoo".

According to IMDB, The flick is about a father who moves his young family to the countryside to renovate and re-open a struggling zoo.

Sounds THRILLING! Yeeeaaah, I don't know about this one. Cameron Crowe's last feat was pretty awful (Elizbathtown), so I'm not gonna get to excited for this one. But, the movie does have a pretty decent cast so I may just check this one out..with my mom. Or maybe by myself..at home..on Netflix.. or HBO.

Whatever. Movies are just too fucking expensive. It has even come down to purchasing a child and or senior ticket, distracting the ticket-tearer with my beautiful eyes, then finally getting into the movie with $4 saved! Really. I'm not kidding. Ask anyone. Just did it the other night when I went to see Contagion. Which reminds me, nobody is to ever touch my face. EVER!

God, I sound like such a Jew.



starring Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, Thomas Hayden Church, & Elle Fanning (love)
in theatres December 23