Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mama, I'm In Love With The UK!


Not only is pop hit maker Britney Spears on the cover of this months UK Glamour, but the lyp-sync diva has plans to film her next music video "Criminal" in London, England.

Spears tweeted: "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. ... Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there"

Smart move, considering that home gurrrrl can barley bust a move these days. Spears will not need to do much dancing for "Criminal" since it is one of those mid-tempo jams off her latest album, Femme Fetale. She just might get away with the whole "clapping-hands-in-the-air" routine.

(P.S. Brit, if you are reading this (and I know YOU are) try to look ALIVE this time!!!)